GLOBAL COMMUNITY TOURISM FUND
A fund that provides small grants and mentorship to CTEs in order to accelerate growth and impact through new or improved quality of tourism experiences.
About the Fund
The Global Community Tourism Fund is an initiative of Planeterra that seeks to promote entrepreneurship and innovation for community tourism enterprises (CTEs) within the Global Community Tourism Network, creating the ability for enterprises to scale up and improve existing tourism experiences with high growth and impact potential – See Framework.
Who can apply ?
- CTE is an approved member of the Global Community Tourism Network
- CTE has been an Impact Partner of the Global Community Tourism Network for at least 15 days at the time of application
- CTE has proven tourism potential, having hosted a minimum of 100 travellers in the past
- CTE has attended at least two events in the Global Community Tourism Network since joining, including webinar and Community Hours
- CTE must be legally established with an organizational bank account to receive the funds
- CTE must have the ability to track and manage financial reports, or show a willingness to learn
Applications are open to apply through the Planeterra Learning Hub
Not yet a member of the Global Community Tourism Network? Apply here.