Wondering how to get involved with Planeterra? There are many ways you can provide support for the communities we work with and community tourism as a whole. The best place to start is by becoming a passionate supporter of Planeterra by spreading awareness about the power of community tourism to change lives and reduce poverty.
Learn about Jukil Lodge in Bolivia, Sponsored by Live Out There.
More Ways to get Involved
Have a Birthday coming up? A vacation or a half marathon to complete? Or even a wedding! You can set up your own fundraiser.
Become a Citizen of Change
Become a Citizen of Change and support us monthly. This is the most sustainable way to support us and our communities long-term.
Demonstrate your company’s commitment to community tourism, differentiate from competitors, and create engagement opportunities for your staff and stakeholders.
Work With Us
Interested in working with Planeterra? Learn more about our job openings as well as volunteer positions below.
Providing corporate support to Planeterra demonstrates your organization’s commitment to communities around the world, but also provides your organization with long-term purpose and passion for tackling poverty by empowering more than 100 community tourism enterprises through Planeterra.
Your organization can get involved by:
- Sponsoring a Project: Donate to one of Planeterra’s ongoing projects.
- Give a corporate gift to Planeterra or sponsor one of our campaigns as a corporate match.
- Partner with us. Let us become your nonprofit partner and commit to alleviating poverty through community tourism.
What could your company receive?
- We will provide you with updates you can share with employees about the impact your donation has made around the world
- Invite you and your staff to exclusive events (currently virtual)
- We will provide your organization with collateral that you can use to communicate about our partnership with your customers
- Call attention to our partnership on our social media, website, and newsletters
- Feature your brand in our annual Impact Report